Provider Access Statement
Provider Access Statement – Information for employers, education and training providers
Acklam Grange welcomes the opportunity to work with range of education and training providers and employers so that all students can be informed about the different opportunities available to them post 16 including technical education and apprenticeship opportunities.
This complies with the School’s legal obligations under Section 42B of the Education Act 1997.
Examples of how AGS can work with local providers and employers are:
- Delivering assemblies to students on a specific topic
- Attending our ‘Shine’ Careers Fair aimed at Years 9 to 11
- Talking to Year 10 students about careers in a specific sector via our Spotlight on Success event
- Attending our post 16 parent information event at the Year 9 to 11 parents’ evenings
- Lunch time drop ins for Year 11s to support with applications and interviews
- External visits to places of employment, education or training
The above list is not exhaustive and we welcome any suggestions on how we can work together.
Please contact Suzanne Winter on email@example.com or by phone on 01642 277700 or 07568975413.