Teacher of PE
Teacher of PE
Grade MPS – UPS (£30,000 – £46,525) STPC
32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks
Start Date: September 2024 (negotiable for the right candidate)
Due to successful promotion of a member of staff we are delighted to be able to offer a rare opportunity to join our highly successful and valued Physical Education department if you are:
- Passionate about working with young people (11-16)?
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Skilled in empowering and supporting students?
If the answer is yes then Acklam Grange School are looking to appoint a highly motivated, outstanding practitioner to be part of our highly successful and dedicated team in the PE Faculty. The successful applicant will have the ability to build effective relationships with young people, providing support for their learning and setting clear boundaries for them. The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
Our Physical Education department prides itself in the following achievements:
- Key Stage 4 outcomes for both GCSE and Vocational Qualifications in the top 1% of the country
- Successful sports teams that are regular local, regional and national finalists
- A highly successful Sports Academy for our regional and national athletes
At The Legacy Learning Trust we are a strong, growing, cross-phase Trust, rooted in our local community and committed to placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do.
We welcome applications from candidates who align with the values we pride ourselves upon:
- Strong relationships
- High expectations and aspirations
- Equality and equity
- Celebrating diversity
We are committed to the ongoing professional development of all of our staff and value the contribution they make each and every day to enrich the lives of our learners. If you would like to be part of our TLLT family we can offer you:
- A staff wellbeing package offering support in all areas of wellbeing and comfort
- Fantastic ongoing and everchanging CPD opportunities and packages led by experts
- A commitment to staff development and sharing best practice
- A culture based on shared values, driven and empowered by staff
- An exceptional leadership team, passionate about our learners
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- An environment where staff and students alike feel valued, encouraged and empowered to reach their potential
- Competitive salaries and pensions schemes (TPS & LGPS)
- Family friendly policies and values
- Discounts and benefits
To apply please visit www.acklamgrange.org.uk.
Please refer to the supporting documentation, and complete the application form.
Please return it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2024 at 12 noon
Visits to Acklam Grange School are encouraged and welcomed. We would be delighted to welcome you to our School and show you what we have to offer.
If you would like to arrange a visit or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: the post holder will be engaging in regulated activity, working mainly or wholly with children. This position is exempt from the rehabilitation of offender’s act 1974. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.