Assistant Faculty Leader – Design and Technolgy
Assistant Faculty Leader – Design and Technology
Grade MPS – UPS (£30,000 – £46,525) STPC + TLR 2b £5,473
32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks
Start Date: Easter 2024 (negotiable for the right candidate)
Acklam Grange wants you!
Everyone at Acklam Grange are really excited to be advertising this new, crucial position in our already highly successful Design and Technology department. Here at AGS we know the value the Design and Technology curriculum and qualifications bring to our students. With this in mind we are looking to appoint a highly motivated, outstanding classroom practitioner who shares our vision and passion for maximising and expanding opportunities for students. This is an exciting opportunity to support, lead and redevelop the existing DT curriculum in areas of resistant materials, construction, OCR engineering design and any other opportunities the successful candidate may provide.
At The Legacy Learning Trust we are a strong, growing, cross-phase Trust, rooted in our local community and committed to placing learners and learning at the heart of all that we do.
We welcome applications from candidates who align with the values we pride ourselves upon:
- Strong relationships
- High expectations and aspirations
- Equality and equity
- Celebrating diversity
We are committed to the ongoing professional development of all of our staff and value the contribution they make each and every day to enrich the lives of our learners. If you would like to be part of our TLLT family we can offer you:
- A staff wellbeing package offering support in all areas of wellbeing and comfort
- Fantastic ongoing and everchanging CPD opportunities and packages led by experts
- A commitment to staff development and sharing best practice
- A culture based on shared values, driven and empowered by staff
- An exceptional leadership team, passionate about our learners
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- An environment where staff and students alike feel valued, encouraged and empowered to reach their potential
- Competitive salaries and pensions schemes (TPS & LGPS)
- Family friendly policies and values
- Discounts and benefits
To apply please visit www.acklamgrange.org.uk.
Please refer to the supporting documentation, and complete the application form.
Please return it electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: 28 January 2024 at 12 noon
Please note: the post holder will be engaging in regulated activity, working mainly or wholly with children. This position is exempt from the rehabilitation of offender’s act 1974. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.